iPhone error 1015 Recovery

April 21, 2011 at 7:25 am Leave a comment


OK, I’ve literally spend 3 days trying to recover my iPhone from an error 1015. I tried to remove the jail break from my phone and restore it to its original firmware etc. Nothing seemed to work, everytime I seemed to run into the dreaded 1015 error, only thing that did work was install another jail break on it. But I did not give up and finally found Fixrecovery OSX from http://thefirmwareumbrella.blogspot.com/ and it worked like a charm. I got everything back on it after re-installing and upgrading my iPhone…. I hope this will save someone else a hell of a lot of time.

Advertisements

Entry filed under: clickfind Business Directory. Tags: , , , , .

WordPress IIS7 IUSR File Permissions on Windows 2003 iTunes Mute Problem – iTunes 10.2.2.12 mutes itself

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 19 other followers

Archives

Top Rated

Top Clicks

  • None

Blog Stats

  • 168,382 hits

%d bloggers like this: